0 grams of fat and only 27 carbohydrates — did I mention insanely delicious?
With ingredients I had sitting in my cabinets at home I was able to whip up a Green Tea Cinnamon Latte.
You will need..
1 Green tea bag
¾ Cup Skim Milk
½ Cup Water
¼ tsp. Cinnamon
1 tbsp. Honey
½ tsp. Vanilla
Follow these steps…
- Start by boiling water – let the tea bag steep for 3-5 minutes in ½ cup hot water
- Warm the milk on the stove
- Blend together Vanilla, Honey, Cinnamon, Tea and Milk.
- Enjoy this drink warm!
– A little bit of cinnamon goes a long way – you can put less in the drink if you plan on sprinkling on top
– You can stir all of the ingredients together but blending gets the milk to froth!
-Sprinkle Cinnamon on top for a more decorated look and added flavor
-Consider using decaf tea, this makes your drink perfect for anytime of day, even a sweet treat right before bed