Today, on OiB, we will talk a killer spicy we all know. The Turmeric.
Turmeric is an amazing super food. We all love it to spice up a blend meal. Did you know it was the best base for latte? Yes.
Coupled with the soothing properties of ginger (to both your stomach and your muscles), this latte is not only delicious but good for you as well! You know that I am found of lemon tea in my AM routine. It is my must have! What about my PM habits? I usually reach out for some green snacks: my lovely edamame. The good thing about being a Frenchie in South East Asia, is that I can get some fresh veggie straight from my local garden at great quality for almost nothing! A good supplement is the turmeric latte. Read below for the tutorial nicely coupled by WW.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- 2 tsp of raw coconut oil
- 2 packets of Truvia (you can also use regular sugar, 1 tbsp)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt. Wondering the awesome benefits of Sea Salt? Click Here.
What to do:
- Heat up the almond milk until it is simmering.
- Pour almond milk in the blender and add in the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.